Friday 15 January 2010

Hello 2010 by Heinz Schrader

Heinz leads a church 3CI in Pretoria, South Africa

I’m hoping this to be the best year all round!

For reasons I wouldn’t care to state here, I’m without a notebook, and unfortunately, without backups too. So, from an optimistic point of view, I am uncluttered. The stuff of blank slates. Every now and then, I have to count to ten when I realize what else I lost on that little notebook, but for now, I’m glad for the blank canvasses all around me.

This year, I want to see our thoroughly-received gospel take on more outward substance; Music composed, sermons lived and grown, prayers increase and intensify, buildings built, people singing and working with great purpose, adventurous apostolicity enjoyed, fellowship increasing, friendships celebrated in loud and colourful ways, artistry of every kind blossoming everywhere, testimonies of power and evangelistic hearts translating into the saving of many lost souls.

1 comment:

  1. I pray for the increase that has started to become tenfold in all these areas in Rivers of Joy. Amen!

    ReplyDelete